Experienced consultants of Human Resources International Polska offer Candidates individual comprehensive advice aimed as giving them specific knowledge and skills which will help them to move in today’s labour market, will increase their professional attractiveness in the eyes of potential employers and will as an effect contribute to their rapidly finding satisfying employment.
Using individually selected tools we help to define the Candidate’s strengths and weaknesses and analyse his or her qualifications and career preferences, which greatly assists in career planning.
The programme includes:
- definition of the appropriate area to search for employment,
- discussion of methods of gaining access to employment offers
- assistance in preparation of CVs and accompanying letters relating to interesting positions
- feedback regarding the form and content of application documents already prepared by Candidates,
- professional preparation for interview, including simulation of interviews, identification of difficult questions and of the formal and substantative errors most often made by the Candidate
- basic principles of negotiation of terms and conditions of employment
The number and scope of meetings depend on the needs of each particular Client.
What Our Candidates Say About Us:
„I have never known how to present myself properly at a job interview. This training made job interviews stress free for me. I do recommend HRI individual consulting.”
„The meeting with the HRI Personal Advisor was very effective. The headhunter shared with me knowledge that I used during my interviews with a future employer. I was well prepared for the interview and got the job.”
„I was looking for a job, but to no avail. A friend recommended HRI Poland Individual Consulting to me. The consultant trained with me various types of interviews. I successfully applied all the tips I got in interviews with my current employer.”