Human Resources International Polska is guided in its operations by the highest quality and ethical standards. We establish precisely the scope of our services and conditions for working with a Client. We produce definable benefits for Clients. As professionals we act in Clients’ best interest and guarantee Candidates’ confidentiality.
Agreeing the Basis for Working Together
- Analysis of the Client’s requirements and objectives
- establishment of the scope of work to be performed and of how HRI will work with the Client,
- specification of the deadline for completion of the project – for recruitment projects on average about four weeks from the date of signature of the contract,
- after detailed discussion of the project definition of the fee and payment conditions, and
- establishment of a guarantee on recruitment services of from three to twelve months.
Stages of the Recruitment Process
- Discussion with the Client of description of the position and the profile of the ideal Candidate,
- definition of search strategy and recruitment method,
- initial selection on the basis of documents received and telephone interview,
- conduct of structured interviews with all potentially appropriate Candidates (confirmation of biographical data, assessment of Candidates’ competences and professional potential, examination of Candidates’ motivation),
- if the Client so desires, conduct of psychological tests or Assessment Centre study so as to examine selected competences of the Candidate,
- preparation of detailed confidential reports containing descriptions of professional experience, evaluations of qualifications, and general psychological profiles,
- despatch to the Client of a set of documents prepared to HRI Polska’s standards, comprising CVs together with reports and a short list of recommended Candidates
- organisation of presentations of selected Candidates, with from three to five Candidates being presented for a position
- at the Client’s request, taking up of references, and
- optionally, if the Client desires, participation in negotiations on employment of a Candidate.
Benefits for the Client
We present the best solutions for our Clients; we are efficient and effective – we recommend Candidates whose competences and character are fully suited to the culture of the Client’s organisation and the challenges that they face. Only this kind of approach can guarantee long-lasting success,
- we act professionally – through a proper understanding of the specifics of a sector, role of employees and requirements of particular positions, we represent the Client appropriately in relations with Candidates and take care to cultivate a positive image of your organisation,
- we act ethically and in confidence – we promise to exercise complete discretion with regard to both Clients and Candidates,
- we contribute added value – our ongoing observation and research of the market means that we are able additionally to make Clients aware of experienced potential Candidates who appear on the labour market, and
- we save your time and efforts, performing professionally and punctually the identification and selection of the best Candidates,
- we know foreign languages – English, German and Russion.
Let’s work together!